First-time registrants and non-renewed members are required to purchase their short-term membership online at my.ussa.org. However, current members and those wishing to upgrade their membership must do so directly through Member Services.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard has a no-refund policy for memberships and licenses. Further, memberships may not be transferred from person to person or season to season.
Short-Term membership guidelines:
- Does not include access to U.S. Ski & Snowboard points list
- Restricted to those 17 and under
- Limit of 1 short-term membership purchase/event per person per season
- An event may include up to 5 consecutive days.
- Additional participation will require upgrade to a full athlete membership (competitor or student where available)
- The amount previously paid for the short-term membership will be applied towards an upgrade in the same season
- Contact Member Services to upgrade your short-term membership towards a full athlete membership.
- Call 435.647.2666, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a chat
- Please purchase your short-term membership at least 24 hours prior to the event
How can first time U.S. Ski & Snowboard participants/athletes purchase a short- term membership online:
Create or sign in to your My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account
- Go to my.usskiandsnowboard.org. If you already have an existing account, please sign in. If you have not created an account, please use the link above to create one. Once you’ve established your account, please sign in with your new credentials.
Purchase your short-term membership
- Click the link labeled Register a New U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member in the My Account box on the left. Renewing members may simply click the renewal link and choose short- term membership.
- Please complete the member information and continue through the process.
- For Sport and Membership type, select the appropriate sport from the dropdown box, then select short-term membership from the membership category dropdown menu.
- Enter the dates for which the athlete will be participating (include any official training days).
- Continue through each page including the required primary health insurance, waivers and policies. A U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership number will be issued upon payment.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: As a reminder, short-term memberships have varied restrictions based on sport and division. All short-term memberships have the following restrictions.
- Does not provide access to the national ranking list
- U.S. Ski & Snowboard has a no-refund policy for memberships and licenses. All payments for memberships and licenses are irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-creditable. Further, memberships may not be transferred from person-to-person or season-to-season.
In addition, users of the short-term membership are responsible to check with the event organizer and/or division to determine any other specific restrictions in advance of the event. Each event organizer may have different requirements. These restrictions may include the following:
- Specific deadlines for purchasing short-term membership in advance of the event and event registration close date.
- Purchase required prior to the event.
- Purchase required at the event.